Coronavirus International delivery (free delivery over £40)
- Many countries have implemented special measure to combat the spread of Coronavirus COVID-19, especially for signature service to maintain social distancing. There are significant delays to a number of countries right now due to a lack of available transport links and suspension of certain country’s postal operations. Some countries could take within 6-7 working days but can take up to 28 working days due to custom clearance depending on your location. We do recommend you to choose the Tracked option when you are about to check out for a peace of mind. Please do contact me if there are any concerns.
- There may be duties/custom taxes applied to your order by your local government. We are not responsible for any additional charges applied.
- Custom clearance may delay the shipping process, this is totally out of our control so please take this into consideration when ordering with Rs.shalabi. We ask customers to allow up to 28 working days for your order to arrive before emailing asking the location of your parcel as on some occasions orders have taken this long to arrive.
Currently UK deliveries are arriving as stated, however if you are someone that didn't get their package quick enough this could be due to the situation we are all in. Once we post your item it is completely out of our hands after regarding delays etc, please note that circumstances may change but we will always try our best to get your item delivered to you as soon as possible.
- Tracked Delivery, you will receive an email with your tracking code. Please do contact me if there are any concerns.
- If you have chosen tracked and it is taking longer than a month to deliver to you but it is on it's way , i can't refund you the money. Delivery information is provided and every location has it's own rules.
- Canadian customers please take into consideration that Canadian orders take longer to arrive, this is totally out of our hands and to do with the strict custom clearance.